Being a rental property owner or landlord can be one of the most thankless, stress-inducing jobs on the planet. Landlords must navigate through the complex and technical worlds of Ohio Law, Fair Housing restrictions and code violations. Add the sometimes aggravating behavior of tenants, legal fees and court costs to this mixture, and some landlords begin to question whether owning rental property is even worth the hassle. The Landlord-Tenant Attorneys at Laybourne Law are here to help.
Whether you own or manage hundreds of units or one single-family home. Our firm is uniquely qualified to assist you. We have an extensive client roster that includes commercial and residential property owners, large property management firms with several hundred units and landlords that own just a few units. We have successfully advised and represented our clients in every phase of landlord-tenant relations, from lease creation and drafting to eviction and collection of damages.
Our Firm Handles Over 250 Evictions Per Year.
- Some of our areas of expertise in Landlord-Tenant law:
- Residential Lease Drafting/Rental Agreement Creation
- Commercial Lease Drafting
- Lease Re-Drafting
- Residential Evictions/Forcible Entry and Detainer Actions
- Commercial Evictions
- 3-Day Notices
- 30-Day Notices
- Termination of Tenancy
- Collection of Past Due Rent and Damages
- Manufactured Homes/Trailer Parks
- Advice and Counsel on Landlord’s Statutory Duties
- Fair Housing
- Advice and Counsel on Tenant’s Statutory Duties
- Security Deposits
- Liability for Injuries on Leased Premises
- Insurance and Taxes
- Writ of Restitution